Details Larger Image
Career Knowledge Series, Set of 8 Books
Career Knowledge Series
NCDA’s Career Knowledge Series is designed for individuals wishing to understand career development. Titles in this series include:
• Providing Career Services to Multicultural Populations
• The Role of Career Information and Technological Resources in Career Planning
• Job Seeking and Employability Skills
• Designing and Implementing Career Services
• Developing a Helping Relationship
• Training and Leading Groups
• Career Development Theory and Its Application
• The Role of Assessment in Career Planning
Each title provides a thorough introduction and discussion for its specialized topic.
This is complete multi-book series which includes 8 titles focused on key career development competencies. Each book is between 30 and 80 pages and can be purchased independently or as a set. Continue shopping to view each one in the series.
Read more about the "Career Knowledge Series" in NCDA's web magazine, Career Convergence.Stock#: 803
A Strengths-Based Approach to Career Development
Using Appreciative Inquiry, 2nd Edition
On Sale, February 1-29, 2020 for the discounted price of $20.00
(Print book only; shipping and handling charges not included in the sale price).
The Strengths-Based Approach is a way of seeing the world as positive and focuses on building upon strengths rather than on fixing deficits. This updated monograph details the approach and includes activities and a participant guide to move the Strengths-Based Approach to career development into practice. (Schutt, 2018)
Shop the NCDA Career Resource Store now!
Many of our products include links to Book Reviews or Excerpts, which are also archived in our Career Convergence web magazine.