Financial Support for State CDAs
State Career Development Associations are invited to submit a proposal to apply for the Annual NCDA/Tennessee State Grant.
[This was previously two separate grants, but they have been combined into one, so there is only one grant and one submission per CDA permitted.]
Remember it is the responsibility of state CDAs to complete all information requests from NCDA by set deadlines to be eligible to receive State CDA benefits. Please read the State CDA Eligibility Policy.
The NCDA/TENNESSEE STATE GRANT
NCDA, along with a generous donation from the Tennessee Career Development Association, is offering competitive $500 to $1,000 grants to support chartered NCDA state Career Development Association Divisions. The funds may be utilized for the 2023-2024 and 2024-2025 work plans. CDAs may submit only one proposal per year.
The grant is intended for association activities related to:
- Supplemental Funding to attend the annual NCDA Global Career Development Conference
- State Professional Development Events (Workshops, Seminars, Webinars and Conferences)
- CDA Executive Board Development Training (Strategic planning, marketing, Web Design)
- Membership Recruitment and Retention (Scholarships, Incentives)
- Targeted Membership Initiatives (K-12, Community College, Graduate Students, Seminars, Webinars and Conferences)
- Government Relations/Public Policy Efforts
- Marketing Materials
- Networking Activities
- Service to the Community
- Other Services to Members
Submit your Grant proposal using this online form.
Proposals will be judged based on planned use of funds and support the mission of NCDA to provide professional development, publications, standards, and advocacy to practitioners and educators who inspire and empower individuals to achieve their career and life goals.
Proposals for the Annual Grant are due by March 31, 2023 (11:59 EST).
Annual Grant award notifications will be sent no later than April 21st, 2023.