Outstanding State CDA Award
The awards acknowledge accomplishments in two division categories:
- an emerging CDA (charter of less than five years)
- an established CDA (charter of five years or greater)
State divisions are recognized each year for their unique contribution, exemplary activities and significant progress as an association. Criteria to be considered may include:
- National Career Development Month Activities
- Workshops and Conferences
- Government Relations/Public Policy Efforts
- Membership Development and Recognition
- Public Relations
- Service to the Community
- Other Services to Members
It is not necessary to have activities in all suggested areas. Quality, not quantity, of activities will be recognized. Therefore, small state groups have as much opportunity to receive earned recognition as groups with larger numbers or resources. State CDAs may self-nominate.
The CDA Awards Committee will use the stated criteria to select the recipients of the awards. The deadline for submissions is January 31st of each year.
Winners will be recognized at the annual NCDA Global Career Development Conference.